Number of Ethereum investors at record high
- 3rd November 2020
- Posted by: Hakeem
- Category: Crypto
Global investors are rushing big time, over owning a stake in Ethereum amid the boom seen recently in DeFi cryptos. Although it has not been strange to many crypto experts in the crypto-verse, seeing Ethereum demand at a record high.
What you should know
- Data obtained from Glassnode, revealed the number of Ethereum Non-zero Addresses just reached an ATH of 48,827,851.
- Previous ATH of 48,824,575 was observed earlier today.
- Data from Coingecko at the time this report was written, revealed that Ethereum traded at $373.76 with a daily trading volume of $8,336,323,791. ETH price is down -6.3% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 110 Million coins and a max supply of ∞ coins.
Ethereum is a cryptocurrency designed for decentralized applications and deployment of smart contracts, which are created and operated without any fraud, interruption, control, or interference from a third party.
Meanwhile, Gas is the token that energizes Ethereum’s blockchain. It is the standard used to calculate the number of charges an individual needs to pay in order to make transactions on Ethereum’s blockchain.
- Ethereum $ETH Median Gas Price (1d MA) increased significantly in the last 24 hours.
- The current value is 47.901 GWEI (up 108.7% from 22.948 GWEI), according to Glassnode.
Like with many other crypto assets, speculating with Ethereum can be highly profitable and has had a good history of giving its investors huge returns. However, there are also many other options to make income from Ethereum. These options include Ethereum mining, Ethereum faucets, and Ethereum staking.