- 15th August 2019
- Posted by: Hakeem
- Categories: Business plans, Innovation, Technology
- The Apple Card doesn’t have any numbers on the front.
- That means if you want to make a purchase online where you need to enter in your card number, security code and expiration date, you have to look in the Wallet app on your iPhone.
- Here’s how to find your Apple Card number to make purchases.
People are now starting to get their new Apple Cards, which offer a physical option for payments that would otherwise be made through Apple Pay on an iPhone. The Apple Card doesn’t have any numbers printed on it, which is an added security feature in case you lose it.
You won’t see the account number, your expiration date or the CVV number. Instead, all of those numbers are buried inside the Apple Wallet application on your iPhone, safe from prying eyes.
If you want to make a payment online through a retailer that doesn’t have Apple Pay, you need to know where your number, expiration date and CVV code are.
Here’s how to find them.
How to find your Apple Card number
- Open the Wallet app on your iPhone.
- Select the Apple Card.
- Tap the ellipsis button (the menu) on the top right.
- Choose “Card Information.”
- Verify your identity using Face ID, Touch ID or your iPhone’s passcode.
Now you’ll see a list with all of the details you can use to make payments where Apple Pay isn’t accepted. You’ll see your full card number, the expiration date and your security code. Also, there’s an option to request a new card number should you feel that your account has been compromised.
You’ll see four digits representing your physical card. This is what you can present to someone if they need to process a return for a purchase made in person with your physical card. That’s because your “card number” associated with your physical card is different from the digital one used for purchases made with Apple Pay.