The UK Brexit secretary Stephen Barclay, speaking to BBC Radio 4 this Tuesday, added to his earlier comments and said that government talks with DUP are ongoing and have been very constructive.
• Both sides want to see our work continuing.
• Pro-Brexit MPs can see the growing risk of a no-deal Brexit.
• Alternatives to Brexit are soft Brexit or no Brexit.
• If the will of the House is for another vote then Speaker will look at that closely.
• Length of dealy to Brexit will have to be discussed with the EU, Cabinet.